SynthAnthonySynthAnthony

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Megatron Orders a Soda Megatron Orders a Soda

Good animation, but not funny at all. What's the punchline? Megatron ordering drinks?

Forget animation, concentrate on the comedy. Metal Gear Awesome had one of the worst animations I ever saw in my life, yet it was hilarious (bad animation actually made it even funnier).

Nitrome Must Die Nitrome Must Die

This game could have been an awesome-kickass game. But what do we get instead? Really freaking annoying game. Seriously, it feels like the everything is made to piss you off. Some weapons are cool, but most of them are pretty much useless. Just when you need some serious firepower, you get something like a pee-shooter or a boomerang.

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Goog, but...

I think it has awesome mechanics, but it lacks in certain aspects:
Fighting with your hands is fun, but adding weapons is even better(let's say you can find them, but they break)!
It would be cool if you could upgrade you character for exp points.
Add some stronger and faster enemies... sure it's zombie rampage, but little bit of variety can never hurt.

Also - fist punch sucks big time. I think using only kick, then just waiting for stamina to be restored was the best way to stay alive.
But then it ruins the paste of game - become too slow...

Add all things I've mentioned, a story line (even if it's a cheesy zombie one) and it could become one of the greatest games on NG.

Dadgame Dadgame

WOW

This game is f*cking divine!
It has everything - badass weapons, funky music, electric guitars, super sayian rage, killer robots, cheesy villan, destruction - the list goes on and on...
What else do you need?

My only complain - way to short! Make more!